It’s time for knowledge! Select a future to your own standards
Slobomir P University –Your University
We are aware that the decision on the choice of profession and college on which you want to study is not easy at all, but the fact that you visited this site means that you are someone who explores, someone who wants to achieve more and someone who wants the best academic knowledge and competence. Therefore, this site is dedicated to all those who wish to prepare for upcoming entrance exams and who want to be well informed about Slobomir P U University.
According to Article 21,paragraph 3 of the Law on Higher Education (Official Gazzete Republic of Srpska ,no.85/06 and 30/07)Article 14 of the Regulation on conditions for the establishment and initial operation of Higher Education institutions and the process of verifying the eligibility(Official Gazzete of Republic of Srpska, no 41/07) and the Decision on the fulfilment of working conditions for Higher Education institutions no.07.2-3065-4/07 since 2.7.2007,the Ministry of Education has issued the permit for the operation and implementation of study programs :The Faculty of Law, The Fiscal Academy, The Faculty of Economics and Management, The Faculty of Information Technologies, The Faculty of Philology/Anglistics, The Faculty of Design and Graphics and the Department for Music(pedagogy).
Faculties and study programs
The faculties of the Slobomir P University undergraduate studies, or studies of the first cycle, last three (except Academy of Arts) and four years. During the three-year study of the first cycle, the student achieves a total 180 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits, and during the four –year study of the first cycle, the student achieves a total 240 ECTS/credits. As a student of Slobomir P University, the student will be able to choose some of the following programs:
-The study program ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT 180 ECTS -The study program ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT 240 ECTS
- Study programme INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY180 ECTS – Study programme INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 240 ECTS
- Study programme LEGAL STUDIES 180 ECTS – General course – Study programme LEGAL STUDIES 240 ECTS – Course for the general safety
- Study programme ANGLISTICS 180 ECTS – Study programme ANGLISTICS 240 ECTS
- Study programme TAX-FINANCIAL ANALYSIS 180 ECTS – Study programme TAX-FINANCIAL ANALYSIS 240 ECTS
- Study programme GRAPHIC DESIGN 240 ECTS – Study programme MUSIC 240 ECTS
Conditions of admission to the first year are completed four-year high school and passed entrance exam.
The entrance examination consists of two parts: a test of general knowledge and interviews / conversations with members of the Commission for registration. The test of general knowledge consists of basic questions in the specific field for which the prospective student wants to study. The aim of the interviews / discussions is to determine the level of interest and motivation of candidates for studying, as a prerequisite for a successful study at a faculty of Slobomir P University.
Any additional information and a list of literature needed for the entrance examination is to be found on the websites of individual faculties or in charge of professors at the University.
Contact persons in Doboj:
- Faculty of Economics and Management – Danijela Maksimović (tel. 053/209-629, email@example.com)
- Faculty of Information Technology – Željko Gavrić (tel. 053/209-617, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Faculty of Law – Nataša Maletić (tel. 053/209-614, email@example.com)
- Faculty of Philology – Mihaela Malešević (tel. 053/209-633,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tax Academy – Danijela Maksimović (tel. 053/209-629, email@example.com)
- Department of Graphic Design – Zoran Ilišković (tel. 053/209-634,firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact persons in Slobomir:
- Faculty of Economics and Management – Ružica Stojanović(kabinet 308, tel. 055/231-169,email@example.com)
- Faculty of Information Technology – Drago Vidović (office 314, tel. 055/231-172,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Faculty of Law – Danijela Lakić (office 312, tel. 055/231-171,email@example.com)
- Faculty of Philology – Danijela Božić (office 312 tel. 055/231-171,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tax Academy – Ljiljana Maksimović (office 310, tel. 055/231-170,email@example.com)
- Department of Music – Mr Aleksandra Radosavljević (kabinet 116, tel. 055/231-139,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Department of Graphic Design – Mr Nenad Malešević (office 331, tel. 055/231-174, email@example.com)